Multicoloured Felt Ball Rug
FOR ORDERS OVER $99 AUD.
Multicoloured Felt Ball Rug
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool .
- Coloured from natural dye. Free from chemicals or any other toxins. Eco – friendly.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Definitely an ice breaker product with strangers.
- Perfect for any room in the house as it's neutral in colour and is our most popular product.
- Click Here If You Want To Design Your Own Rug.
- You may also like the matching nursery mobile.
Multicoloured felt ball rug also know as rainbow felt ball rug is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
These multicoloured felt ball rugs are hand sewn together and can be used on both sides. These stunning multicoloured designer rugs are perfect for any room in the house.
With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty rugs would last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool, is felted and then hand stitched together.
How Your Multicolour Felt Ball Rug is Made
This multicoloured felt ball rug is a hand-made by Nepalese artesian women. Below are very quick and simple steps on how it’s done.
- Each individual felt ball are made of high quality New Zealand wool which are soaked in soapy water and rolled until they are roughly 2 cm in diameter.
- Once done, they put the ball in the cold water and rinse it. ( Yes they do it to thousands more , individually to make up your rug).
- These felt balls are then dried in the sun.
- Once completely dried, they are ready to sewn together to make the rug. This is the most complex task and takes huge amount of time.
- Once the rug is made, it’s ready to be delivered to you. Hope now you appreciate all the work that goes into this wonderful piece of work.
Felt Ball Rug Multicolour Care instructions
This multi coloured felt ball rug is a hand-made natural products. Therefore there is a chance that slight colour and product variation may occur. However, this is not a sign of poor quality, rather proof of a natural handicraft. New felt ball rugs may have short hairs on the surface of the felt rug that are not spun into the felt-ball, but these will disappear after regular vacuuming.
Felt ball rug wool repels liquid, so spot clean immediately and professionally dry clean when your carpets are cleaned. Alternatively you can hand wash your multi coloured ball rug with cold water. Please do not use bleach!
This multicoloured felt ball rug is a durable design product. The design and workmanship are of extremely high standards – the best materials combined with exacting craftsmanship ensures high quality and functionality. The exciting multicolor combinations and stylish, robust design are a daily delight for the eye.
Felt Ball Rug Multicolour Quality Guaranteed
Felt ball rug sourced are handcrafted, natural rugs. There is a chance that slight color and material variations can occur. This is not a sign of inferior quality, but it is a proof of true handwork.
Please contact us if you believe that there is a compromise in your multicolored felt ball rug.
If you wish to know what felt really is, here is the link to wikipidea. Hope this helps.