Felt Santa Claus
This is a stunning felt christmas decorations for your christmas, hand made in Nepal by women under the Fair Trade act.
Making these cute felt products involves taking a bit of premium quality New Zealand wool and poking it multiple times with special barbed needles until those fibre begin to bind together.
1. Select the quantity .
2. Click on "Add to Cart".
Felt Santa Claus is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
Making this cute felt Santa Claus involves taking a bit of premium quality New Zealand wool and poking that wool plenty of times with special barbed needles until those fibre begin to bind together and become this little cute felt Santa.
This felt Santa Claus comes in approx 2.5"in size.
These felt Santa Claus can be hung at your Christmas trees or where ever you please.
If you are thinking of styling your Christmas with some unique decorations than no look further than this cute felt Santa Claus.
Felt Santa Claus Quality Guaranteed
Our felt products are sourced from premium quality New Zealand wool. There is a chance that slight color and material variations can occur. This is not a sign of inferior quality, but it is a proof of true handwork and many hours spent to make each individual felt product.
Please contact us if you believe that there is a compromise in our felt products.
If you wish to know what felt really is, here is the link to wikipidea. Hope this helps.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.