Dark Pebble Felt Ball Rug
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool .
- Coloured from natural dye. Free from chemicals or any other toxins. Eco – friendly.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Definitely an ice breaker product with your guests.
- ( Size of the rug shown on the photo is approximately 40 cm x 40 cm
This Dark Pebble Felt Ball Rug is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal from approximately 2-4 felt balls in a random order.
Once you step on it, you will know why this rug is so good to have under your feet.
This dark pebble felt ball rug is hand sewn together and can be used on both sides from felt balls that are approximately 2-4cm in diameter.
These stunning rugs are perfect for any room in the house, specially this can be used as a foot rug or door mat. With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty rugs would last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool, is felted and then hand stitched together.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $8.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $12.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $26.95 for orders up to $99.
- International express shipping charge is $34.95 for orders up to $99.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.