Animal Felt Rug Shaggy The Sheep
This felt animal rug is a must have underfoot in every child’s bedroom. This wonderful rug is designed and beautifully hand made in Nepal where they provide sustainable work for women artisans in rural Nepal under the Fair Trade act.
1. Select the Size.
2. Select Quantity.
3. Click on “Add to Cart”.
4. Your updated cart will appear on the top of the page.
This animal felt rug Shaggy the sheep is skilfully created by shaping organic wool with soap, water and hand pressure and the base while the top is 100% New Zealand wool. Fine needle felted details bring the charming animal felt rug Shaggy the sheep to life!
Our gorgeous shaggy the sheep is fluffy snow white. He’s very playful, warm, and comfortable to relax on for your little ones.
This animal felt rug shaggy the sheep is a hand-made natural products. Therefore there is a chance that slight colour and product variation may occur. However, this is not a sign of poor quality, rather proof of a natural handicraft.
Our animal felt rug, bob the badger comes in three sizes.
- Small (35cm x 60cm)
- Medium (40cm x 70cm)
- Large ( 45cm x 80cm)
- 100% wool.
- Handmade in Nepal.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $8.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $12.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $26.95 for orders up to $99.
- International express shipping charge is $34.95 for orders up to $99.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.