This handmade, Bentley Blue felt cat cave is made from 100% New Zealand wool. Bentley is a beautiful 11 months old cat from Sydney Dogs and Cats Home who was looking for new home at the time of this photo shoot.
This beautiful felt cat cave with two distinct dark blue and winter white colours is a perfect new home for your little fur friend. Made from New Zealand wool by Nepalese artisans under fair trade act, this is a great treat that you would want to give to your cat for it's new little cave.
- Size S for up to 4 kg (9 pounds) cat. Dimensions of the cave approximately: length 39cm; 15,6in, width 34cm; 13,6in, height 17cm; 6,8in.
- Size M for 4-5kg (9-11 pounds) cat. Dimensions of the cave approximately: length 43cm; 17,2in, width 36cm; 14,4in, height 18cm; 7.2in.
- Size L for 6-7kg (13-15 pounds) cat. Dimensions of the cave approximately: length 45cm; 18in, width 38cm; 15,2in, height 20cm; 8in.
- Size XL for 7-9kg (15-20 pounds) cat. Dimensions of the cave approximately: length 53cm; 21in, width 45cm; 18in, height 23cm; 9in.
Note: This felt cat cave is handmade from start to finish, so the pattern and colour might slightly differ from the one shown in photos.
How To Take Care Of Your Felt Cat Cave:
- Gently hand wash the cat cave with warm water.
- Restore a primary shape and let it dry on a towel.
This felt cat cave is made to order so will be delivered to you in approximately 10 days from the time of your order. If there is anything that is worth waiting, then I would probably put this right up there in the list. Enjoy..
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!