- Handmade in Nepal.
- Each cot mobile frame is handcrafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Perfect DIY item if you are thinking of making your own nursery mobile.
- This cot mobile frame comes a pair. No felt balls included.
- Shape: Straight frame
- Felt Stars, Felt Hearts, Glitter Felt Balls are great accessories when designing baby mobile.
This beautiful crib mobile frame is designed and carefully handcrafted our team in Nepal.
How cot mobile arm is made
The process of making the wooden cot mobile frame is quite a long one. Below are the steps if you are interested to know how they are made.
1. First of all, a selected breed of bamboo wood is handpicked by our experienced artisans from the jungle and are cut ( only the required numbers) to smaller pieces.
2. These bamboo stems are then cut into small sizes, eventually, small enough to make the wooden mobile frame for your baby.
3. These bamboo pieces are then finely bent to give the required shape and then tied by the strings to hold the shape.
4. They are then left to dry for about 2 weeks to properly season. Once the baby mobile frames hold the shape, they are then lightly burnt by light fire to give the permanent shape.
Dimensions Of Baby Mobile Frame:
Length: 30cm approximately.
Things You Will Need To Make Cot Felt Ball Mobile:
1. Felt Balls. You will need approximately 60-80 felt balls to make a proper nursery mobile.
2. String and
You can also see various nursery felt ball mobile designs from us to get some idea. Hope this will help you to get some inspiration to design your own baby mobile to hang above the cot.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.