Crib Mobile Black Red White
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool and untreated bamboo frame, each hand crafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Design your own felt ball mobile.
This beautiful crib mobile in red, black and white is designed and carefully handcrafted by our small team both in Australia and Nepal. All our nursery bamboo mobile frames are made by our artisan, Hemanta.
And all the felt balls placement are designed by Rupa, Deepa and Sabita from our team. Every single bamboo frame is bent to give it the best shape, but at the same time, are unique to one another.
This felt ball crib mobile in red, black and white looks amazing above your baby's cot, change table or just in the corner of the room.
Please note that THIS CRIB MOBILE IS NOT A TOY and should be kept out of reach of children. It should be securely fastened by a hook that has been screwed into your ceiling.
Frame Width: Approximately 35 cm
Frame Height: Approximately 20cm.
Length of the felt ball garland: Approximately 40 cm.
Length Of String From Ceiling to Frame: 100 cm.
Felt Ball Sizes: Small :1cm, Medium: 2 -2.5cm, Large: 3cm.
This felt ball crib mobile comes beautifully boxed and is perfect as a gift for new parents. Please note that, since this felt ball mobile is hand crafted from start to finish, they are all unique to one another. We do everything to make each felt mobile for your nursery as beautiful as possible.
Please let us know if you wish to design your own felt ball mobile. We can definitely help you with it.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $8.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $12.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $26.95 for orders up to $99.
- International express shipping charge is $34.95 for orders up to $99.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.