Size: 5 cm in diameter
Felted animal head Freddie the fox is one of our cutest products in our felt animal head collection.
Handmade by our women artisans in Nepal, they are perfect accessories to have for your diy projects such as nursery mobiles, garlands.
Each one of our felted animal head freddie the fox is about 5 cm in diameter and about 1.5cm thick. All our felt animals can be used as a decor items on your study tables or use them as a fridge magnet ( you need to attach the magnet at the back).
You can also use a nylon thread and hang our felted creature heads up (e.g. on a branch), or use them as a mobile or Christmas tree ornament.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $8.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $12.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $26.95 for orders up to $99.
- International express shipping charge is $34.95 for orders up to $99.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.