Felt Santa Belt is handmade by our artisans in Nepal .
All our felt items are all made from pure New Zealand wool and only use soap and water to make these lovely felted Santa belt.
Width: approx 4.5cm (1.7")
Height: approxi 5.5cm (2.1")
How Felt Santa Belt is made?
Felted Santa belt is handmade through wet felting technique. Wool Santa belt is felted using only warm water and organic soap.
These felted Santa belt are quite easy to clean as they are liquid and dirt repellent.
It is recommend not to leave these Santa belts in wet places. If you happen to accidentally spill liquid, we suggest you to wipe or tap off the liquid as soon as possible.
Soapy water can be used to give it a quick touch on the surface but do not soak them or rub aggressively.
Simply continue to dab the felt Santa belt with a damp cloth until the stain is removed.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $8.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $12.95 for orders up to $99 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $26.95 for orders up to $99.
- International express shipping charge is $34.95 for orders up to $99.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.