This is a stunning designer natural grey cube felt ball ottoman pouf which is hand made in Nepal by women under the Fair Trade act.
Each felt ball is hand dyed with individually chosen colors, then hand sewn not glued creating a wonderful soft natural fiber floor mat/rug which is soft to lay on and soft under foot.
1. Simply choose the size that you like from the drop down list below.
2. Select the quantity .
3. Click on “Add to Cart”.
4. Your updated cart will appear on the top of the page.
Natural grey cube felt ball ottoman pouf is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
This natural cube felt ball ottoman pouf is made from thousands of individually handcrafted 100% fine felted wool balls. Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool, is felted and then hand stitched together. It’s a work of art from the artisans of Nepal and will look absolutely amazing in any part of your home.
It’s not only fun, practical, useful and hard wearing, but with it’s uniqueness, it’s always going to be an ice breaker when you have quests at home. With its wide range of natural colors it will cheer you up and your little ones will love them too.
With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty multi colored cube felt ball ottoman pouf will last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Dimensions: 18 ” x 18″ x 18″ (45cm x 45cm x 45cm)
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.