How To Order Polka Dot Swirl Felt Balls Natural Grey On Fairy Floss?
- Select the design.
You can select either dotted polka felt balls or the swirl. You can also choose the combination of both wool balls and we will mix them
- Select Quantity
They come in the pack of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 100.
How Big Are These Felt Balls?
All our polka dot balls and swirl felt balls are approximately 2.3 -2.5 cm in diameter. Since these wool felt balls are handmade, the size will vary a bit.
Need Polka Dotted and Swirl Felt Balls In Other Colours?
You can go to our polka dot and swirl collection if you wish to view these balls in other colours.
These Polka Dot Swirl Felt Balls Natural Grey On Fairy Floss are just absolutely beautiful and are perfect accessories for your diy project.
You can use these felt balls to make wreaths, garlands, brooches, bouquets and more! Our wool felt balls are very easy to pierce through with a needle and thread or you can simply use a hot glue gun to make them stick to most surfaces.
These swirl felt balls polka dot felt balls are handmade by our team in Nepal that practices fair trade. All our artisans get fair wages, have good working condition, and do not employ child labor.
We use Azo free dyes are to make our felt balls.
Due to the small nature of these felt balls, they should not be used as a toy and should be kept away from children under the age of 4.
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.