Available from 3rd week of March
- Set of 3 Original Felt Ball Rug’s 100% premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service)
- Softens laundry naturally. No chemicals or synthetics used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies).
- Wool dryer balls shorten drying time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-large (larger than a tennis ball, about 7.5cm in diameter). Perfect size for for drying your clothes.
- All our dryer balls are handmade in Nepal, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a thousand-plus loads, replaces toxic dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
How to use wool dryer balls?
- Place the wool dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry.
- Use 3-4 dryer balls for small load and 5-6 balls for full load.
- Turn on the dryer and watch your clothes dry while your clothes get softer. The more wool dryer balls you use, the quicker your clothes dry saving you a lot on energy bill.
How do Felt Ball Rug’s wool dryer balls work?
Wool dryer balls work by bouncing around the dryer, lifting and separating your clothing and increasing the hot air flow.
The increase of hot air flow on your clothes significantly reduces the drying time, saving you time and money.
Why are wool dryer balls better than fabric sheets?
Fabric sheets use harsh chemicals to soften clothing which is bad for your skin and also for the environment.
Wool dryer balls are nature friendly alternative. Our wool dryer balls are handmade in Nepal from New Zealand wool
Felt Ball Rugs Shipping & Returns
Courier charge is FREE WORLDWIDE for orders over $99.
- Domestic standard shipping charge is $9.50 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- Domestic express shipping charge is $13.95 for orders up to $150 for Australia & USA buyers.
- If you are from United States, most of your orders will be dispatched from our USA warehouse in Houston.
- International standard shipping charge is $29.95 for orders up to $150.
- These shipments are generally released within 1-2 business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 3-4 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse in Australia and about 5-7 working days if dispatched from Nepal.
- We use number of courier companies such as Australia Post, USPS, Aramex, FedEx, TNT depending on the nature of the order and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For Australian & United States customers, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer.
- Returns of products due to slight variation in colour or pattern is not accepted because all our products are handmade and these variations are quite normal.
Where Is My Order Going To Be Shipped From?
While most of our products are shipped directly from our Sydney, Australia warehouse ( Houston for USA orders), some of the larger items like rugs and large quantity of felt ball items will be sent to you directly from our factory in Nepal. If you are not sure where your order will be shipped from, please contact us before purchasing.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.